Company was founded by Thomas Latham Boote and Richard Boote at the Central Pottery, Burslem in 1842.
Geo. Borgfeldt & Co. was founded in 1881 by George Borgfeldt, Marcell Kahle and Joseph L. Kahle, as a china, earthenware, glass, dolls and other luxury goods importer and distributor for American and Canadian markets.
The factory was established in 1843 by potter Rasmus Peter Ipsen from Bornholm. When he was 13 years old, Peter Ipsen was sent into service at a brickyard, where he was carrying 4000 bricks each and every day, which marked him for the rest of his life.
Decorated porcelain manufactory, founded in 1880. Known owner in 1927 was Carl Friedrich Boseck and Margot Boseck. According to information gathered from various sources, the company has existed until 1941.
Specialization: hand-painted luxury and usable porcelain.
Jean Boyer took over in 1919 the small factory of the porcelain doll heads, founded by L√©on Couty, located at 20, 22 rue du V√©lodrome, and a year later (1920), also a decorating studio at 16 rue Encombe-Vineuse. The workshop were 1927 demolished and rebuilt.