In the pottery workshop built in 1865 by Leonard Wallner, also porcelain was made. In 1919, the plant was bought by Martin and Hans Zehendner, Christian Seltmann and Johann Wallner. Thanks to the acquisition, the company has grown steadily.
Josef Anton Burger founded in 1794 a faience factory, which in a short time was a great success. Already in 1802 to Burger as a partner joined a rich businessman from Lahr, Jakob Ferdinand Lenz, who living in England gathered ideas to produce high quality stoneware and faience.