Names / Owners
The factory of technical and utility porcelain, was established in 1947. Production of technical porcelain in the years 1947 - 1953, utilitarian porcelain since about 1950 until 1994.
Its founder and owner was Zygmunt Buksowicz, who also designed the manufactured products. It was an exception on the then porcelain manufacturers market in Poland, because it was the only private company. The company of Z. Buksowicz, free from the influence of the bureaucratic economy and socialist realist art, could afford a slightly more casual design, which was often interesting, but also kitschy.
Production: vases, hand-painted figurines, coffee and tea services, small table accessories.
- Upper Silesia