Verification of the users Close
Although the portal porcelainzone.com does not participate and does not mediate in transactions between Users, we want to create our users the safest possible conditions for their implementation.
Therefore, we have introduced possibility of requiring the participants fulfillment of agreed conditions in order to confirm the authenticity of the offer.
Additionally, we introduce a procedure of users verification.
Since our portal is worldwide in scope, we are not able to carry out direct verification. We adopted the method of verification by payment to our account insignificant amount (1.00 âŹ as technical fee for the followed procedure).
Payment can be made only by bank transfer (please make sure that along with executed bank transfer, to our bank will be forwarded the account holder identification information). Payments that do not contain the required information will not be considered, and the technical fees will not be refunded.
Users whose data stored in the user profile and information from the transfer will be compatible with each other, receive status: VERIFIED, which will certainly raise their reliability. Information about the user status will be available on the page of advertisement, in the issuer data zone.
- Bank transfer details:
- Amount: 1.00 euro
- Recipient: P.Zone Grzybowski Daniel
- Address: Romera 13/73, 42-200 Czestochowa, Poland
- Transfer title: Verification-[Your Username]
- Bank: ING Bank Slaski S.A.
- Account No: 78 1050 1142 1000 0090 7035 2597
- SWIFT: INGBPLPW (for transfer outside Poland)
- Our suggestions:
- "unverified" users did not treat as fraudsters; probably, not all users will be interested in verification - be reasonable in their assessments of credibility,
- a person who has a sincere intentions will not have anything to hide, and certainly not refuse to verify the authenticity (check each agreement on verification in the tab: "Details of the transaction / Verification" and a returns terms: "Details of the transaction / Shipping / Returns terms"),
- if you fear of international transactions, stay with domestic relations,
- any form of verification not protect you 100% against fraud; be careful and reasonable.